Two cats, pet rats perish in Memorial Drive blaze

Posted by Big Rat on Campus on Jul 11, 2018 in Rat News | Subscribe

The cause of a house fire in Windsor that claimed the lives of numerous family pets will go down as undetermined.

Windsor Fire fighters were called to a working house fire around 8 p.m. Monday at the former habitat for humanity-built house at 565 Memorial Drive.

Crews were quick to douse the flames, which Windsor Fire investigators have determined started in the basement.

All six occupants made it out, with at least one requiring medical attention for smoke inhalation.

Two cats and some pet rats perished in the fire.

Damage is estimated at $115,000.

Tags: , , , , ,

Copyright © 2019 RatChatter All rights reserved.
RatChatter v1.0 theme from BuyNowShop.com.