Rats blown up in microwave at party, it is claimed

Posted by Big Rat on Campus on May 16, 2013 in Rat News | Subscribe

A MAN has been arrested after two pet rats were allegedly blown up in a microwave as a sick stunt at a party.

Sickened members of the public called police after spotting comments about the alleged abuse on Facebook.

A police spokesman said: “One male has been arrested following inquiries in connection with animal cruelty. The individual is on bail.”

It is thought the rats were bought from a pet shop in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, last week.

Horrified staff have been co-operating with police.

Tags: , , , , ,

One Comment

  • stu says:

    oh god how awfull how could anyone cause this level of suffering to 2 such loving creatures . whats wrong with people today . i just can not get the image out of my head of these 2 poor rats and what they went through after reading this horific story . i have 11 rescued male rats and would protect them with my life me and my wife love them all so much . i will not be showing her this story it would break her heart as it has mine .

    RIP little ones i feel ashamed and heartbroken love stu and rach

Copyright © 2020 RatChatter All rights reserved.
RatChatter v1.0 theme from BuyNowShop.com.