Rat Chatter forums
October 24, 2017, 04:39:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mr.R's Dumbo May 5, 2011 ~ RatChatter Forums are permanently CLOSED (Read Only) due to Health Issues. Mr.R's Dumbo

Help Tutorials GoogleTagged Tags  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: possible URI? help?  (Read 2227 times)
Fuzzie
Date Registerd: March 21, 2011, 06:13:41 PM
Last Login: June 19, 2011, 06:24:04 PM

Ari Unger
« on: May 04, 2011, 08:16:36 AM »

My rats Zoey, might have an Upper Respitory Infection. There are no vets in my area that are close at all that treat rats. There are vets, but not that treat rats. When i first got her, she would make those noises a lot, and all the time, but the longer ive had her, the better she's gotten. I got her on March 20th 2011. She only makes the noises once in a while and they are very low and quiet when she does. Is it possible that she's getting better on her own? And is there anything i can give her to help? Like a little advil or baby meds? Ive been taking her outside and she sits on my shoulder while im taking a walk. Maybe the fresh air is helping?? Ive also been giving her lots of healthy fruits and veggies. Anything else i can do? or things i shouldnt do with her?
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: