Rat Chatter forums
August 16, 2017, 10:15:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mr.R's Dumbo May 5, 2011 ~ RatChatter Forums are permanently CLOSED (Read Only) due to Health Issues. Mr.R's Dumbo

Help Tutorials GoogleTagged Tags  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sausage has gone.  (Read 2255 times)
Furkid
Date Registerd: December 20, 2008, 05:46:28 PM
Last Login: May 27, 2012, 03:11:43 PM
This is my babiest baby - Talula x

« on: April 30, 2011, 11:07:34 AM »

Well as you all know she has been very poorly, but still so cheerful and kissy and friendly.  Last weekend I discussed with my husband about getting an appointment for PTS, then later that day during floor time she stole a treat from Mousy, ran up the ladder, into the cage, up the stairs and into the hammock!  So that plan was abandoned!
Yesterday I looked in on her and her head and front legs were in the sputnick, her back legs out and all bent and disabled looking, her eyes were closed and she looked peaceful, well as I tried to work out how to get her out peacefully, she looked at me and pulled my finger to her for kisses.  So we had a cuddle and I left her for a while.
Later she had made it to the bottom of the cage and was laying on her side and I was sure it was any minute, again as I rubbed her head she pulled herself up on my finger with her front paws, I could see then she couldnt move her back legs, so we have cuddled almost all night long, I have told her stories and told her to go to sleep. I put her back in the cage earlier today and when I had to pop out for a little while she passed.  She needed to go, I was considering the vet, but the trip and the visit would have upset her so much.  She was so peaceful and calm right up to the end, I just couldnt take her.
She was two and a half, and was such a fighter, she was so reluctant to go to rainbow bridge.  And I miss her already.

Dont need my ticker anymore. Sausage left me a few days short of two and a half.  Quite proud of her, thats an old rattie.  Love you cuddle bug.  Miss you so much.
I ♥ <:3 )~~~
Global Mod-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: October 25, 2007, 04:37:20 PM
Last Login: August 11, 2013, 04:09:15 AM
.::Owned By Rats::.

SarahLynnClydesdale tunaynamahal82
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 04:44:08 PM »

Oh Kay, I remember when you got Sausage. So glad she got to go peacefully at home though. So very sorry. frownie  beatingheart

Fuzzie
Date Registerd: March 21, 2011, 06:13:41 PM
Last Login: June 19, 2011, 06:24:04 PM

Ari Unger
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 01:16:15 PM »

im sorry. Rest easy girl. Play hard at the rainbow bridge Sausage!  flwr Flower2
Rat Woman!
Global Mod-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: April 18, 2008, 05:44:24 PM
Last Login: April 19, 2012, 12:49:59 PM

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 04:53:41 AM »

so very sorry for your loss flwr

rats rule o.k 
RatChatter Mama
Admin-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: July 08, 2007, 01:26:47 PM
Last Login: February 21, 2016, 03:06:06 PM
It's 11 ~ Do you know where your ratties are?

MrsRattitude Mrs.Rattitude RatChatter
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 07:16:25 AM »

Kay, I'm so sorry to hear about Sausage.  beatingheart She was a little trooper.

Play hard at the bridge Sausage!  Flower4 Flower5 Flower3 Flower2 Flower1 flwr

http://www.rattitude.com      http://www.rattrain.com

Currently owned by 25 ratties! Boggle

13 Boys: Hutch, Tom, Jerry, Porthos (H1), Aramis (H2), Athos (H3), Harry, Pocket, Spot, Lightning Bug, Rex, Squeak and Eric.

12 Girls: Mindy, Mandy, Molly, Mel, MJ, Lil, Blaze, Diva, Sox, Roxie, Posie, and Erica.

~~~( )3:>

55 Times my Heart has been Broken: Ratchet, Chamy, Trekkie, Casper, Angel, Charles, Templeton, Frank, Sammy, Serena, Aly Rat, Nibblett, SweetPea, Missy, Hyper, Inky, Jeremy, TeeTu, Gordon, Minx, Houdini, Bruiser, Addie, Peeka, Number 9, WiiOne, Wall Flower aka Pretty Girl!, Number 8, Ratchetu, Prongs, Ash, Moonie, Black Jack, BJ, Sirius Black, Mynx, Shadow, Wild Thing, Andie, Singleton, Turq, Ditto, Colby, Sweetie, Remey, Tanzi, IJ, Dash, PJ, Cinnamon, Padfoot, Starsky, Krispin, Cat the Rat and Snuggie Bear.

We are currently owned/have been owned by 80 Ratties since June 7, 2003
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: