Rat Chatter forums
November 22, 2017, 03:34:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mr.R's Dumbo May 5, 2011 ~ RatChatter Forums are permanently CLOSED (Read Only) due to Health Issues. Mr.R's Dumbo

Help Tutorials GoogleTagged Tags  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So my Dumbo Rat sneezes a lot, why?  (Read 6154 times)
Pinkie
Date Registerd: March 22, 2011, 09:45:55 PM
Last Login: March 28, 2011, 01:37:19 AM

« on: March 23, 2011, 12:16:38 PM »

He sneezes all the time. I have had him for a while now and he's the cutest little thing with a terrible boob issue. But he'll sneeze after I play with him, clean his cage, or if he sniffs, while he cleans himself. Pretty much anything he'll just get to sneezing. He's calmed down a lot now on the sneezing since I've had him and I guess he's gotten used to everything. I just hope he's not sick, or has that upper respiratory infection they can get.

*These are just a few pictures of me and my rat, one of his boob obsession, another of him just staring at me, and him being my guard rat at the foot of my bed smiley*

I ♥ <:3 )~~~
Global Mod-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: October 25, 2007, 04:37:20 PM
Last Login: August 11, 2013, 04:09:15 AM
.::Owned By Rats::.

SarahLynnClydesdale tunaynamahal82
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 06:19:47 PM »

He's really cute. smiley

Well, he could just be a sneezer. My Rosie, I've had her for about 8 months now and she sneezes from time to time. What kind of bedding do you use in his cage? Carefresh or Yesterday's news, etc can have dust that make ratties sneeze. I use dollar store fleece baby blankets and wash with unscented detergent. If you have air fresheners in your room that can also irritate little ratties noses.

Tags: rat 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: