Rat Chatter forums
February 18, 2018, 10:43:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mr.R's Dumbo May 5, 2011 ~ RatChatter Forums are permanently CLOSED (Read Only) due to Health Issues. Mr.R's Dumbo

Help Tutorials GoogleTagged Tags  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cupcake - March 2008 to March 20th, 2011  (Read 3387 times)
Star's Rat Rescue
Global Mod-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: February 22, 2008, 02:06:58 AM
Last Login: June 21, 2015, 01:17:41 PM
My sweetie pie Miss.B!

Star's Rat Rescue Starsrescue Starsratrescue
« on: March 20, 2011, 04:31:49 PM »

This morning I awoke to find Cupcake had passed onto the Rainbow Bridge with all her buddies by her side. She was 3 years old this month and still got around great and loved to be out in her Octopus. She did have a couple of tumors but thankfully they never really grew so she was able to get around pretty well still besides the fact that her back legs just weren't as good as they used to be. Her favorite was chicken bones, she would take them and run lol. Cupcake came to the rescue from a owner that was moving and didn't feel she could make the trip but she has outlived what most that she would.

I am going to miss my girl Cupcake so much. She was always waiting for treats or to come out to play and just enjoyed all her best buddies.  Flower5 Cupcake we all miss you so very much and am so glad we had as much time as we did together. Play hard at the Bridge Cupcake.  beatingheart

--Awesome Rat Items!Click Here To See Them--
The Girls:
Dot, Sally, Speckle, Kiwi, Pearl, Stardust, Pixie, Miss.B, Bubbles, Twinkle and Margarita!

The Boys:
Bolt, Squirt, Boots and Waffles!

RIP:Abby,Smokey, Baby Girl, Bertha, Maximus "The Greatest", Marv, Mini, Dakota, Zoe, Ann, Lily, Charlie, Tinker, Baby Moe, Nala, Trixie "Momma Trixie", Mousy, Talker, Lil'Bit, Patches, Bell, Sophie, Sassy, Tiger, Snowflake, Teddy, Starburst, Jarret, Ruby, Lightning, Mae-Belle, Boo Boo, Linnie, Joe "Mynub", Jasmine, Snowball, Cupcake, Flower
RatChatter Mama
Admin-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: July 08, 2007, 01:26:47 PM
Last Login: February 21, 2016, 03:06:06 PM
It's 11 ~ Do you know where your ratties are?

MrsRattitude Mrs.Rattitude RatChatter
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 05:54:26 PM »

What a beautiful girl Brittney! I'm so sorry for your loss! beatingheart

Play hard at the bridge Cupcake!  flwr Flower1 Flower2 Flower3 Flower4 Flower5

http://www.rattitude.com      http://www.rattrain.com

Currently owned by 25 ratties! Boggle

13 Boys: Hutch, Tom, Jerry, Porthos (H1), Aramis (H2), Athos (H3), Harry, Pocket, Spot, Lightning Bug, Rex, Squeak and Eric.

12 Girls: Mindy, Mandy, Molly, Mel, MJ, Lil, Blaze, Diva, Sox, Roxie, Posie, and Erica.

~~~( )3:>

55 Times my Heart has been Broken: Ratchet, Chamy, Trekkie, Casper, Angel, Charles, Templeton, Frank, Sammy, Serena, Aly Rat, Nibblett, SweetPea, Missy, Hyper, Inky, Jeremy, TeeTu, Gordon, Minx, Houdini, Bruiser, Addie, Peeka, Number 9, WiiOne, Wall Flower aka Pretty Girl!, Number 8, Ratchetu, Prongs, Ash, Moonie, Black Jack, BJ, Sirius Black, Mynx, Shadow, Wild Thing, Andie, Singleton, Turq, Ditto, Colby, Sweetie, Remey, Tanzi, IJ, Dash, PJ, Cinnamon, Padfoot, Starsky, Krispin, Cat the Rat and Snuggie Bear.

We are currently owned/have been owned by 80 Ratties since June 7, 2003
I ♥ <:3 )~~~
Global Mod-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: October 25, 2007, 04:37:20 PM
Last Login: August 11, 2013, 04:09:15 AM
.::Owned By Rats::.

SarahLynnClydesdale tunaynamahal82
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 07:43:55 PM »

So sorry to hear about Cupcake, Brittney. She lived a long life.  beatingheart  Flower3

Star's Rat Rescue
Global Mod-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
My sweetie pie Miss.B!

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 12:14:06 PM »

Thank you both very much.

The Girls:
Dot, Sally, Speckle, Kiwi, Pearl, Stardust, Pixie, Miss.B, Bubbles, Twinkle and Margarita!

The Boys:

RIP:Abby,Smokey, Baby Girl, Bertha, Maximus "The Greatest", Marv, Mini, Dakota, Zoe, Ann, Lily, Charlie, Tinker, Baby Moe, Nala, Trixie "Momma Trixie", Mousy, Talker, Lil'Bit, Patches, Bell, Sophie, Sassy, Tiger, Snowflake, Teddy, Starburst, Jarret, Ruby, Lightning, Mae-Belle, Boo Boo, Linnie, Joe "Mynub", Jasmine, Snowball, Cupcake, Flower
Fuzzie
Date Registerd: March 21, 2011, 06:13:41 PM
Last Login: June 19, 2011, 06:24:04 PM

Ari Unger
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 03:50:51 PM »

im very sorry for your loss. frownie she looks like my rat Peanut. R.i.p. Cupcake
Star's Rat Rescue
Global Mod-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
My sweetie pie Miss.B!

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 09:05:06 AM »

Thank you.

The Girls:

The Boys:

Rat Woman!
Global Mod-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: April 18, 2008, 05:44:24 PM
Last Login: April 19, 2012, 12:49:59 PM

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 01:50:02 PM »

night, night sweetheart Flower2

rats rule o.k 
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: