Rat Chatter forums
September 26, 2017, 12:42:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mr.R's Dumbo May 5, 2011 ~ RatChatter Forums are permanently CLOSED (Read Only) due to Health Issues. Mr.R's Dumbo

Help Tutorials GoogleTagged Tags  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mynx ~ June 22, 2007 to December 22, 2009  (Read 2018 times)
RatChatter Mama
Admin-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: July 08, 2007, 01:26:47 PM
Last Login: February 21, 2016, 03:06:06 PM
It's 11 ~ Do you know where your ratties are?

MrsRattitude Mrs.Rattitude RatChatter
« on: December 22, 2009, 06:07:37 PM »

It is definitely a bittersweet day.

Today some of our mischief turned 2 1/2 years old, yes we count by the months now. Houdini, IJ, Singleton, Remey, Padfood and Mynx.

Mynx passed away today, leaving behind his brothers and sisters who all turned 2 1/2 today.

This morning Mr.R went to give them breakfast and Mynx was just so tired, he didn't want to eat or drink, the spark had left his eyes. Mr.R told me to say my goodbyes before I left for work. It hurt so bad to have to go to work and not know if he would be here when I came home. Mr.R came home for lunch and he was still with us. Mr.R held him the entire time he was home for lunch. I got home a little while ago and went straight to him, but I was too late. Our little Mynx had already gone to the Rainbow Bridge!

Mynx was one of the 4 brothers (of one of our accidental litters) our daughter took over 2 years ago. As most of you know those 4 brothers returned to us back in the summer. Our daughters landlord told her she wasn't allowed to have pets anymore. Padfoot is now all on his own and we will have to see if he can live with his two other brothers Singleton and Remey, as well as with Dash, we have Dash (our oldest) in that cage. Padfoot is pretty set in his ways and loved Mynx to the very end. Last night Padfoot was cleaning him on the sofa. Mynx was definitly a special little boy.

Play hard at the Bridge my little Mynx!  beatingheart You will be sorely missed.  Flower4 Flower3

http://www.rattitude.com      http://www.rattrain.com

Currently owned by 25 ratties! Boggle

13 Boys: Hutch, Tom, Jerry, Porthos (H1), Aramis (H2), Athos (H3), Harry, Pocket, Spot, Lightning Bug, Rex, Squeak and Eric.

12 Girls: Mindy, Mandy, Molly, Mel, MJ, Lil, Blaze, Diva, Sox, Roxie, Posie, and Erica.

~~~( )3:>

55 Times my Heart has been Broken: Ratchet, Chamy, Trekkie, Casper, Angel, Charles, Templeton, Frank, Sammy, Serena, Aly Rat, Nibblett, SweetPea, Missy, Hyper, Inky, Jeremy, TeeTu, Gordon, Minx, Houdini, Bruiser, Addie, Peeka, Number 9, WiiOne, Wall Flower aka Pretty Girl!, Number 8, Ratchetu, Prongs, Ash, Moonie, Black Jack, BJ, Sirius Black, Mynx, Shadow, Wild Thing, Andie, Singleton, Turq, Ditto, Colby, Sweetie, Remey, Tanzi, IJ, Dash, PJ, Cinnamon, Padfoot, Starsky, Krispin, Cat the Rat and Snuggie Bear.

We are currently owned/have been owned by 80 Ratties since June 7, 2003
Star's Rat Rescue
Global Mod-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: February 22, 2008, 02:06:58 AM
Last Login: June 21, 2015, 01:17:41 PM
My sweetie pie Miss.B!

Star's Rat Rescue Starsrescue Starsratrescue
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 06:28:14 PM »

Mr. and Mrs.R, i am so sorry to hear about the loss of such a wonderful boy.  beatingheart He was sure very handsome.

Play Hard At The Bridge Mynx.  Flower1

--Awesome Rat Items!Click Here To See Them--
The Girls:
Dot, Sally, Speckle, Kiwi, Pearl, Stardust, Pixie, Miss.B, Bubbles, Twinkle and Margarita!

The Boys:
Bolt, Squirt, Boots and Waffles!

RIP:Abby,Smokey, Baby Girl, Bertha, Maximus "The Greatest", Marv, Mini, Dakota, Zoe, Ann, Lily, Charlie, Tinker, Baby Moe, Nala, Trixie "Momma Trixie", Mousy, Talker, Lil'Bit, Patches, Bell, Sophie, Sassy, Tiger, Snowflake, Teddy, Starburst, Jarret, Ruby, Lightning, Mae-Belle, Boo Boo, Linnie, Joe "Mynub", Jasmine, Snowball, Cupcake, Flower
RatChatter Mama
Admin-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 07:20:03 PM »

Thank you Brittney.

13 Boys: Hutch, Tom, Jerry, Porthos (H1), Aramis (H2), Athos (H3), Harry, Pocket, Spot, Lightning Bug, Rex, Squeak and Eric.

12 Girls: Mindy, Mandy, Molly, Mel, MJ, Lil, Blaze, Diva, Sox, Roxie, Posie, and Erica.

55 Times my Heart has been Broken: Ratchet, Chamy, Trekkie, Casper, Angel, Charles, Templeton, Frank, Sammy, Serena, Aly Rat, Nibblett, SweetPea, Missy, Hyper, Inky, Jeremy, TeeTu, Gordon, Minx, Houdini, Bruiser, Addie, Peeka, Number 9, WiiOne, Wall Flower aka Pretty Girl!, Number 8, Ratchetu, Prongs, Ash, Moonie, Black Jack, BJ, Sirius Black, Mynx, Shadow, Wild Thing, Andie, Singleton, Turq, Ditto, Colby, Sweetie, Remey, Tanzi, IJ, Dash, PJ, Cinnamon, Padfoot, Starsky, Krispin, Cat the Rat and Snuggie Bear.

Rat Woman!
Global Mod-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: April 18, 2008, 05:44:24 PM
Last Login: April 19, 2012, 12:49:59 PM

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 04:33:47 AM »

its been avery difficult  year for you.

rest in peace Mynx beatingheart

rats rule o.k 
RatChatter Mama
Admin-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 09:27:02 AM »

Thank you Hilary.

I ♥ <:3 )~~~
Global Mod-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: October 25, 2007, 04:37:20 PM
Last Login: August 11, 2013, 04:09:15 AM
.::Owned By Rats::.

SarahLynnClydesdale tunaynamahal82
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 10:32:30 PM »

I'm so sorry for you both Mrs. R. frownie   Flower4

RatChatter Mama
Admin-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 10:38:10 PM »

Thank you Sarah.

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: