Rat Chatter forums
August 16, 2017, 10:17:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mr.R's Dumbo May 5, 2011 ~ RatChatter Forums are permanently CLOSED (Read Only) due to Health Issues. Mr.R's Dumbo

Help Tutorials GoogleTagged Tags  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attempted Identity Theft  (Read 6567 times)
RatChatter Papa
Admin-a-ratter
B.R.O.C.
Date Registerd: July 08, 2007, 11:58:20 AM
Last Login: August 27, 2011, 10:30:24 AM
Choose the rat that chooses you!

mr_rattitude edward.caissie jellybeen
« on: May 11, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »

An FYI to our members and guests:

It has come to my attention that some individual may be trying to damage my reputation by maliciously submitting my email address with a fake name to various and sundry web site guestbooks.

Please note my name is not Mike Hunt, this is a juvenile pseudonym this individual has chosen.  For whatever reason I have been targeted by this individual using this name and my email address:

Mr[dot]Rattitude{at}GMail[dot]com  --- obviously remove the various parenthesis, brackets, etc if you wish to contact me at this email address.

I have filed a formal complaint at www.ic3.gov the Internet Crime Complaint Center, as I do not take lightly the possible repercussions of identity theft and that is what this all boils down to.

I will make every effort to help the authorities track this individual and address this crime.

Visit Rattitude.com!
The Boys: Shnuggie, Hutch, Tom, Jerry, Porthos, Athos, and Aramis
The Girls: Cat-the-Rat, Mindy, Molly, Mandy, Mel, and MJ
Recent Rat(s): 15 (8 boys and 7 girls) from Star's Rat Rescue
~~~( )3:>
RBR: Ratchet, Chamie, Angel, Trek, Casper, Charlie, Templeton, Frank, Sammy, Serena, Aly-Rat, Nibblett, Sweet Pea, Missy, Hyper, Inky, Jeremy, Teetu, Gordon, Minx, Bruiser, Addie, Peeka, Number 9, WiiOne, Wall Flower, Number 8, Ratchetu, Prongs, Ash, Moonie, BlackJack, BJ, Sirius Black, Mynx, Shadow, Wild Thing, Ande, Singleton, Turq!, Ditto, Houdini, Colby, Sweetie, Remy, Tanzi, IJ, Dash, PJ, Cinnamon, Padfoot, Starsky
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
GoogleTagged: ratchatter google

Jump to: